Monday, April 12, 2010

20 year Anniversary

This is the 20 year anniversary of when Steve died. John said, it's hard for him to believe that anything in his life could be 20 years ago. I think his Father would be very proud, John is graduating from college this week. I know he is pleased with Lisa as well. We are all grateful to have had such a wonderful husband and father in our lives. As these grandchildren grow, I'm only sorry that they didn't have a chance to know Grandpa Steve. He would have made a magnificent Grandpa. If we hold out faithful one day we will know him again. It was so wonderful to have all my grandchildren and children in my home today and allow them to comfort me which they always do. How lucky could I be. What a legacy we have.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you. One day I will be looking back 20 years. It has almost been 2 for me. But the lessons that have been learned and the strength that has been gained. One of the greatest blessings...is one day those grandchildren will get to know is their 'grandpa steve'. If only we didn't have to go through loss and sorrows. But that is what we come here for...to be molded into something our Heavenly Father wants us to be. Love you Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong, kind-hearted, amazing woman. I love you!

    ReplyDelete